Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Province, town going round and round in roundabout dispute

Plans to ease traffic congestion at the intersection of Willow Street and McClure’s Mills Road could be in jeopardy. The Town of Truro has applied...

A dream come true

I had just arrived home from India. I was very tired, but exhilarated. This was a dream i had visualized many times. I wanted...

Local doc encouraging residents to join him for Saturday walks

Muriel Wright was bouncing as she veered off the walking track at the Rath Eastlink Community Centre. In the time it took her to come...
video

Rainy welcome for Santa

At times, the rain came down so hard it was tough to imagine onlookers at the annual Santa Claus Parade in Truro would hold...
Living Your Bliss with Sam Madore

Embracing the glorious mess that you are

I was recently asked by Danielle Crowe - FEMINA Movement founder/ co-creator (and owner of Body Solace Studio) - to be included in the...

Apex Invitational Golf Association helping local students

For the past 16 years, African Nova Scotian students with a connection to Colchester County have been getting a boost when it comes to...
video

Rainbow Motel Demolition

TRURO: The Rainbow Motel is no more. On November 9, an excavator with Verhagen Demolition Ltd. was moved in and began demolishing the former Prince...
video

Rainbow Motel Demolition

TRURO: The Rainbow Motel is no more. On November 9, an excavator with Verhagen Demolition Ltd. was moved in and began demolishing the former Prince...
video

Rainbow Motel Demolition

Weather

Colchester County, CA
clear sky
3 ° C
3 °
3 °
74 %
3.6kmh
5 %
Thu
14 °
Fri
13 °
Sat
13 °
Sun
11 °
Mon
12 °
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!