Thursday, September 20, 2018

Langille says Disney trip was magical for her entire family

Kristen Langille could barely hold back the tears as the details of her daughter Georgia’s Wish trip were discussed. Langille was joined by her husband,...

Nova Scotia Provincial Exhibition building on momentum; proposing date change

Exhibition enthusiasts will be happy to know plans are in motion for the annual Nova Scotia Provincial Exhibition with the 2017 Planning Committee having...

Angel’s Remembered Trees program launched in Truro, Tatamagouche

The Christmas season often reminds many people that someone special is missing. It is during the biggest holidays that feelings of loss and grief can...

Rec centre receives money from Kraft Hockeyville competition; plans underway to nominate again

Standing near the penalty box, Marilyn Roberts stepped onto the ice. She was at the North Shore Recreation Centre’s open house on Dec. 4 for...

Showing Small Businesses the Love in Downtown Truro

TRURO - Holiday shopping is in full swing and local retailers are hoping people will choose to shop small this year. But that might not...

Province, town going round and round in roundabout dispute

Plans to ease traffic congestion at the intersection of Willow Street and McClure’s Mills Road could be in jeopardy. The Town of Truro has applied...

A dream come true

I had just arrived home from India. I was very tired, but exhilarated. This was a dream i had visualized many times. I wanted...

Local doc encouraging residents to join him for Saturday walks

Muriel Wright was bouncing as she veered off the walking track at the Rath Eastlink Community Centre. In the time it took her to come...
video

Rainy welcome for Santa

At times, the rain came down so hard it was tough to imagine onlookers at the annual Santa Claus Parade in Truro would hold...

Weather

Bible Hill
clear sky
3 ° C
3 °
3 °
74 %
3.6kmh
5 %
Thu
14 °
Fri
13 °
Sat
13 °
Sun
11 °
Mon
12 °
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!